WANTED: Feature on the Litchi App

Reaction score
I would like to have a pause Icon on the Litchi app, where you can pause the mission and let it hover in place. Or retake control for a minute, and then once you were done, click play and let the Phantom continue on it's merry way from the last point it was at when I paused it.

For example, it is flying a mission, and I hear a plane coming. I could pause the mission, lower the phantom down a few hundred feet so there is more than 100 feet between the plane and the quad, wait for the plane to pass the area, and then restart the mission.

If your flying as high as Airplanes that's not a good place to be. With that said their is already a pause button. Where the start button is its pause when the app is running

Attachments

• banner3.jpg
    banner3.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 463
If your flying as high as Airplanes that's not a good place to be. With that said their is already a pause button. Where the start button is its pause when the app is running

I don't think you read the post I made, but thanks for the tip! I didn't see that. I said I wanted MORE than 100 feet distance.

If a plane is flying at 500 feet, and I am flying at 400 feet, that is 100 feet difference.

I can fly legally fly 400 feet. I am not a pilot but I understand planes can legally fly as low as 500 feet.

Now back to the app. If you pause it, take control, lower it, and then put it back into f-gps and hit the play button, does it return the last place it was, or start over?

My Apologies sir, being clear on a post makes a world of difference in the answer.

The only way planes can fly legal that low is either in Class G airspace or coming in to land. Flying over populated area in Class D airspace or higher that is not allowed (Speaking for the US only).

As for this working its not something I have tried other than pause. Try it and let us know if it works out

It would be cool to be able to have someone else plan out a mission in my area based on my street and the litchi app and see what they come up with and the ability to share it. As someone who likes to create numerous flight paths in and around my neighborhood ranging from tests to long range i have yet to let the quad go on any waypoint flights. I realise the legal/ethical ramifications but as long as you properly preview someone else's plan it wouldn't be much different then doing it yourself or in my case at this point prolly better. I basically fly from my back yard but here's what I'm working with

It would be cool to be able to have someone else plan out a mission in my area based on my street and the litchi app and see what they come up with and the ability to share it. As someone who likes to create numerous flight paths in and around my neighborhood ranging from tests to long range i have yet to let the quad go on any waypoint flights. I realise the legal/ethical ramifications but as long as you properly preview someone else's plan it wouldn't be much different then doing it yourself or in my case at this point prolly better. I basically fly from my back yard but here's what I'm working with

I'm not sure if you got your question answered, but if you go to flylitchi.com and go into the Mission Hub (be sure the settings button at the bottom is set to "Show Discover Missions", and you can click on existing missions if in your area and change them or fly them. I'm not sure if you are using Litchi or DJI Go but I know it works with Litchi. Happy Flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20