Wanted DJI Official Hardshell Backpack and Batteries

I will have a DJI Hardshell backpack for sale at the end of the month. Brand new, never used. This is one they sell at DJI for 149.00.
I will let it go for 75.00 and you pay the shipping from Indiana.

Actually, if you bought a Phantom 3 at Best Buy in the last 3 weeks, you can go back there and get the special promotion that is going on right now. If you purchase a P3 you get a Hardshell Backpack free.

This is what I did today. Now I have an extra one to sell cheap to those who need one and could not take advantage of the deal.

I am doing the same. Returning Christmas drone to b&h and reordering with free backpack. crazy they wont just send the backpack but at least they will let me send back slightly used drone back for full refund. seems like they will lose quite abit of money doing it that way.

I will have a DJI Hardshell backpack for sale at the end of the month. Brand new, never used. This is one they sell at DJI for 149.00.
I will let it go for 75.00 and you pay the shipping from Indiana.

Actually, if you bought a Phantom 3 at Best Buy in the last 3 weeks, you can go back there and get the special promotion that is going on right now. If you purchase a P3 you get a Hardshell Backpack free.

This is what I did today. Now I have an extra one to sell cheap to those who need one and could not take advantage of the deal.

Thanks for the info! I don't think my purchase qualifies for the free bag.

How much would shipping cost be from Indiana, I would have to pay customs as well?

I got mine just by calling b@h. No return required. It was purchased after Nov 1 which means price protection extends to end of January.

Looks like a very nice case.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20