WANTED - crashed DJI Phantom 2/Vision/Vision+

Reaction score
hello Guys I am looking to get a few crashed DJI Phantoms 2s or Phantom 2 Vision/+
to try and build a working one from 3-4 crashed units.
Please come forward with money requests, please go gentle as I am a university student.
:D

Try this vendor on Ebay - she's a liquidator for assorted mfgr's - http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ ... I&_sacat=0

Btw - if you want a fully working Phantom 2 (no gimbal) I have a client who is selling his virtually new unit (less than 20 flights) for $500 - he bought an S900. His pkge is Phantom2, battery & controller - stripes aren't even on it yet...

keep in mind if you are going to end up buying from "karensbarn" on ebay and the description says "untested" expect the worst scenario.
i purchased several in the past and all that were "untested" in her description were broken beyond repair... and i repair these things :)
it's a hit and miss with them. at the end of the day i don't think they know anything about the phantoms and just try to make as much money
as possible with somewhat deceiving or missing description and / or pictures that could describe or show
some crucial things about the phantom before customers buy it and of course all their ads are "no refund, no returns, as-is"
so there is no way you will get any money back or be able to return it.
trust me, i tried... there is no communication from them and if you leave negative or neutral feedback they will block you from their auctions..

good luck.

hi Hunch,
good to know, also I think 400-500 $ is too much for a broken phantom vision plus with no camera and gimbal, no battery, no controller,
and does not power up...
Just saying.
I am looking for the average joe who wrecked his phantom vision plus and bought a replacement, looking for whatever is left over that I can try to repair.
I will be a MIT Engineer in a couple of years... I am quite comfortable with electronics repair.
Don

hey Roseto,
it sounds like you want a project or work on something.
i have all the parts you would need to put one together.
shell, main board, ESCs, motors, naza, receiver, antennas, USB port, cables, controller,... name it, i got it all.
want to just buy all the parts and you put one together yourself? or if you just want to do it in stages you can do that.
it'll be a really good learning experience if you haven't done something like this together before.
I personally think every pilot should know A-Z everything inside out about the vehicle they are operating.
nowadays it's kinda sad you can just buy a nice shiny box, open it up, charge the battery and before you even read the manual you can fly it.

it didn't used to be that way. we used to build them from scratch, crash, rebuild,....

hani

hunch said:
hey Roseto,
it sounds like you want a project or work on something.
i have all the parts you would need to put one together.
shell, main board, ESCs, motors, naza, receiver, antennas, USB port, cables, controller,... name it, i got it all.
want to just buy all the parts and you put one together yourself? or if you just want to do it in stages you can do that.
it'll be a really good learning experience if you haven't done something like this together before.
I personally think every pilot should know A-Z everything inside out about the vehicle they are operating.
nowadays it's kinda sad you can just buy a nice shiny box, open it up, charge the battery and before you even read the manual you can fly it.

it didn't used to be that way. we used to build them from scratch, crash, rebuild,....

hani

Yes Hani, that sounds just like what I need, what are you asking for the parts?
You can pm me if you prefer.

ok These are the parts I was able to gather as a donation, for free:

naza controller,
main board,
4 motors
4 escs
broken wifi unit (bird side)
broken (busted up) gimbal and cam

What I am missing:
wifi extender
rc remote tx
battery