WANTED - Broken H3-2D

Reaction score
If anyone has a broken H3-2D they want to sell please give me a shout.

My friend flew his Phantom into a pillar the other day and the Zenmuse 2D gimbal now holds balance for a few seconds then droops down. We can't get it working. He just bought another one so he is looking to sell it. It's located in Perth, Australia but happy to ship anywhere if you're interested.

Joel_t said:
My friend flew his Phantom into a pillar the other day and the Zenmuse 2D gimbal now holds balance for a few seconds then droops down. We can't get it working. He just bought another one so he is looking to sell it. It's located in Perth, Australia but happy to ship anywhere if you're interested.
Thanks, but I think the cost + shipping will be too much for me tbh.

Was hoping for someone in the UK as I am waiting on the H3-3D mess to get sorted so I can upgrade to that, but this may take few more weeks hence why I'd like to try and fix my 2D as cheaply as possible in the meantime.

Basically I only need to extract the thin delicate ribbon that connects all the gimbal's pcb boards together as mine has cleanly torn.

jb_broken_h3-2d.png

Hi did you manage to fix this??
I'm looking for a broken/faulty one aswell to repair mine(think its a dodgy motor)and didn't know if you wanted to sell this one if you didn't fix it??
Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub