Want to film a motorcycle rider...from head on

Reaction score
Ok, so this is a tricky one, and I'd appreciate any guidance and tips.

I want to shoot a music video. The concept is to ride a motorcycle down a long, wide open road and have the drone about 10 feet up directly in front of me, focused on my face. I would be driving and lip-syncing the words while the song plays on the bike's stereo. As I drive along the road, the drone would follow/track in reverse.

Sooooo....a couple of questions:
1) I think the minimum height for "Follow me" is too high for this kind of close up shot I want. Does Litchi allow for lower-altitude Follow Me?

2) would "Track" be a better option than "Follow Me"?

Any other tips or suggestions? This is a tricky and complex shot that is fraught with peril (for drone and rider!) but think it would be a cool sequence if done properly!

Waypoints set ahead of the ride. Choose free for the camera and you follow the Phantom. Have a third party trying to make sure you stay in shot. It's going to be really difficult to do without at least two people. Do multiple takes so you can pick the best footage. Be prepared to insert a clip or two for transitions because getting one clean run is going to take some luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31