Want to buy working/broken P3 Controller

Reaction score
Hi,

When I was installing the FPVLR mod, I ended up damaging the ribbon cable connecting the connection board to the main board inside the RC.

I am looking to buy a working or broken P3 Controller. Let me know if you have either.

Hi,

When I was installing the FPVLR mod, I ended up damaging the ribbon cable connecting the connection board to the main board inside the RC.

I am looking to buy a working or broken P3 Controller. Let me know if you have either.
I might have a broken controller, I am trying to find out... I just received it from DJI two weeks ago and now it is not powering up.... If I end up having to buy a new one I will let you know. I have no idea how it could have just gone bad but seems like a lot of the DJI products have issues, my gimbal Y axis bar broke too just because I landed a little hard on a hard surface...

Hi,

I have controller 300.00 or $325 with charger shipped USA

Last edited:
i have couple left. brand new from P3P box - $200 /ea.
Do you still have the controllers available for the Phantom P3 Pro? DJI is not responding to me so I am looking at my options. If so could you send me a photo also? Is it the standard remote that comes with the P3 pro?

Thanks,

Mark

I have a brand new/never used P3 controller for $265.00 plus shipping. Or $340.00 with FPVLR internal antenna modifications completed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl