Want to buy or trade for P2v+ v3 wifi module!

Reaction score
i need a working p2v+ v3 wifi unit to buy or trade!
Please let me know what you want for it, thanks! Any help appreciated!

J

Reactions: dirkclod
i could use one of those too.

Lol
Same problem? No telemetry no FPV, only squirly line going round and round, solid red light gimbal?
Only shows wifi battery and wifi signal strength?
Did you do the bypass test on wifi?
To see if it is working!
Maybe we can find 2 here?
Lol

J Dot
:cool:

Bypass test,
The wifi module has 3 wires hooked to it, 2 small , one larger. The larger one runs down through phantom belly to gimbal, you must reroute this wire ( not an easy task ) BUT EFFECTIVE, to the ( CAM ) port, you'll have to unplug wire already there ( 6 port plug with 2 wires ), then plug the wifi module large cable to the CAM port on main board of phantom ( it is right next to ZENMUSE port ( port that feeds power to gimbal ) now with that wire plugged in, you should be able to use a wifi scanner, to scan hidden SSID, to retrieve Mac addy, if you see DJI signature ( 60:60:1f:??:??:?? ) than your module is good, and you have another issue! If you see No DJI signature, than your module is most likely fried! I took apart a fried one, it was a mess, SEVERAL circuits burned out, VERY EASY TO SEE!
But not worth my time to fix! Just get a new or used one! I've been finding them cheap from these salvage parts guys, and so far 3 have worked fine, just got one today with a broken connector to fix, but looks good other than that. Of corse I'm working on 3 pluses at the moment! Ahhhhhh. But I'm finding a lot the module works when bypassed, but not when wired through gimbal, I just sent a couple wifi modules and main gimbal boards to a friend of mine who builds circuitry, to test all circuits for me, to see if we can finally put an end to this madness! Something weird is happening? I tried each and every version of phantom app, several firmware versions, cameras, modules, mainboard devices, litchi, ect. Has to be a component that is faulty? Can't find anything else wrong, working camera working module? Weird! Only 2 crafts, other ones were ribbon n cables mostly. And a bad mainboard on one! But these two are killing me!

J Dot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers