Want to buy 5.8ghz Tx ( remote WITH trainer port )

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I'm looking for a phantom vision 5.8ghz remote WITH trainer port on back like this:
B83627E0-A2D9-4974-BCDD-6744E39714E5_zps5t2qpixl.jpg

Can be new or used, I have a buddy that has a new phantom, and wants to use a flight simulator to help him learn to fly, but the simulator requires the TRAINER PORT to hook up to it, to use simulator with phantom remote!
His Tx unfortunately does not have the port, and does not want to spend over 100$ U.S. On it!
Please let me know, thanks in advance, he is also a new member here, so I will forward the info to him, and you can make the deal!

Take care, Fly safe!
Jerry
J Dot

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello Everyone,
I'm looking for a phantom vision 5.8ghz remote WITH trainer port on back like this:
B83627E0-A2D9-4974-BCDD-6744E39714E5_zps5t2qpixl.jpg

Can be new or used, I have a buddy that has a new phantom, and wants to use a flight simulator to help him learn to fly, but the simulator requires the TRAINER PORT to hook up to it, to use simulator with phantom remote!
His Tx unfortunately does not have the port, and does not want to spend over 100$ U.S. On it!
Please let me know, thanks in advance, he is also a new member here, so I will forward the info to him, and you can make the deal!

Take care, Fly safe!
Jerry
J Dot

DJI Transmitter v3.0 for Phantom 2 Vision+ CP.PT.000131 B&H

Thanks Jason for the heads up,
He is wanting a used one for a good deal, as he just spent his savings on a plus! So he needs one for cheaper than $100! As he is tapped out after purchase of simulator as well! I have an extra remote, but no trainer port? Or I'd give him mine! Looking for one around $50-75 tops. Don't need extender, or phone holder, only Base Tx with trainer port ( 5.8GHZ ).
I will pass the info along, as he may need to save for a new one, I was hoping someone had a spare from a crash or flyaway, or bought a 5.8 by mistake when they needed 2.4ghz??
Just trying to help a new member out, as he is super cool, and hate to see him grounded, as he is more than willing to learn, but wants to learn on simulator first! But a little port is holding him up!

J Dot

By the way his name here is
( KenW )
If anyone can help him out, that would be GREAT!

Jerry D.

Does that app work with the phantom 2?
I was not aware of that?
Please let me know as this may help!

J Dot

Did IIIIIIII do thAAAAAAAAAAAAAt?
Lol.
Thanks Dirk. I can ALWAYS count on you for sound advice! So Go APP is out, Still looking for Tx with trainer port! For ( KenW ). Someone has to have an extra one lying around somewhere?:D

J Dot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20