Want to build a free FAQ - Help wanted

Reaction score
Looking for people who have the P3 (all models) and would like to help with building a FAQ list for all possible problems new or advanced users may need help with. Will also include the Inspire, if you own one.

Right now, I just started building common question and answers.... would like to get as much content as possible, then share the information for all pilots, free. A nice little resource, but NOT a chat/forum style site. Not trying to take away from this site.

It will be a searchable site for common questions, giving answers. Will have detailed instructions for common troubleshooting as well.

If interested in helping, please message me.

Quite a few of these types of guides - the biggest problem is that you often have to change and update things quite often as DJI moves quite quickly. All references for the Pilot app are now the Go app, etc. etc.

Quite a few of these types of guides - the biggest problem is that you often have to change and update things quite often as DJI moves quite quickly. All references for the Pilot app are now the Go app, etc. etc.

Yep, agreed. I figured if the QnAs are accurate and in depth, we can build a group of trusted people to make updates as well. Kind of a Wiki style system. Right now, I am finding so many posts that are out dated, or not complete answers/solutions.

Wanted to try and get something a bit more organized, but not a forum for chatting...

The posts have a rating system, so if rated badly, they can be removed, or corrected.

Did you know there is a Wiki for this site? You are welcome to provide info for the Phantom Pilots Wiki if you interested.

Let me know if you are interested. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers