Walkera voyager 3 looks like the real P4 contender

Reaction score
image.jpeg
Wow, it's like $2200 for the 4K, and only does the typical 1000m, but dang it's cool as heck, Walkera is a great heli company, no real reviews or at least not many are paying the money, for $1500 they're on eBay but with a Devo RC and 1080p camera, wish I had the $$ to
Compare this and the P4 and the typhoon H, on my own terms, here's a pic of this sweetie, for those like me who've never heard of it.

It's looks more like they are trying to compete with the Inspire 1.

dji-inspire-1.jpg

Yeah...check out this YouTube vid:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Or how about this vid:

Wifi... Game over!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: borgqueenx
Competitors unfortunately are still years behind. There is no competition atm in the market.

View attachment 50634 Wow, it's like $2200 for the 4K, and only does the typical 1000m, but dang it's cool as heck, Walkera is a great heli company, no real reviews or at least not many are paying the money, for $1500 they're on eBay but with a Devo RC and 1080p camera, wish I had the $$ to
Compare this and the P4 and the typhoon H, on my own terms, here's a pic of this sweetie, for those like me who've never heard of it.

Yea, go ahead and buy it. I've had a few of their products...........they suck

The few videos I could find that were shot by this quad looked terrible. Very jittery. Also not a fan of the fisheye effect. I think this video speaks for itself. I'd take a P3 any day, and for a whole lot less money.

Last edited:
Wow, now way, I said looks like it would be awesome but I'd be nervous to spend that kind of money anyway, and I also hear the actual screen is real fussy and low res, when I does fly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen