Walkera voyager 3 looks like the real P4 contender

Reaction score
image.jpeg
Wow, it's like $2200 for the 4K, and only does the typical 1000m, but dang it's cool as heck, Walkera is a great heli company, no real reviews or at least not many are paying the money, for $1500 they're on eBay but with a Devo RC and 1080p camera, wish I had the $$ to
Compare this and the P4 and the typhoon H, on my own terms, here's a pic of this sweetie, for those like me who've never heard of it.

It's looks more like they are trying to compete with the Inspire 1.

dji-inspire-1.jpg

Yeah...check out this YouTube vid:

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wifi... Game over!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: borgqueenx
Competitors unfortunately are still years behind. There is no competition atm in the market.

View attachment 50634 Wow, it's like $2200 for the 4K, and only does the typical 1000m, but dang it's cool as heck, Walkera is a great heli company, no real reviews or at least not many are paying the money, for $1500 they're on eBay but with a Devo RC and 1080p camera, wish I had the $$ to
Compare this and the P4 and the typhoon H, on my own terms, here's a pic of this sweetie, for those like me who've never heard of it.

Yea, go ahead and buy it. I've had a few of their products...........they suck

The few videos I could find that were shot by this quad looked terrible. Very jittery. Also not a fan of the fisheye effect. I think this video speaks for itself. I'd take a P3 any day, and for a whole lot less money.

Last edited:
Wow, now way, I said looks like it would be awesome but I'd be nervous to spend that kind of money anyway, and I also hear the actual screen is real fussy and low res, when I does fly

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj