Walkera installed!!some little help more

Reaction score
Hi there
I instaled today the walkera
I had a test flight and works great
One problem is the lever is not working!!!where I was wrong?
I took from naza the f1 cable and put it in the walkera Pitt hole is that correct
I took the f2 and put it in the aux hole of the walkera!!correct,,????

Does the walkera need all 3 cables ??

I'd try all three unless someone comes up with something better .. Make sure they are the right way around too ..

How did you mount it? I've seen some videos on YouTube of people using only one screw to hold it on??

For start I want to know where the two wires are going and after when I put them in the right position I see the naza.the gimbal is working and I have clear image even when I fly!!i have the lever problem no movement

I don't know the ports on that gimbal, but I know that F2 is the tilt control port on the NAZA, and it sounds like you have that cable from the gimbal connected to F1.

Also, once you have the connections correct, you'll need to calibrate the controller with RC Assistant (be sure to move the lever during the process), and then calibrate the X1 channel in the NAZA Assistant as well...and make sure you do them in that order.

Of course it needs all three pos/neg and 7th channel control cable.

BUT; theres a little "undocumented tweak" that needs to be done.
The V1 trimpot on the Walkera needs to be adjusted...fiddle with turning it slowly and trying your lever...

Mine ended up being about 1/2 way I think. Worked like a charm.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj