Walkera G-2D Plastic Gimbal help?!?!?!

Reaction score
I've installed a Walkera G-2D lastic gimbal to my FC40 but having a bit of trouble with the tilt.
In NAZA, under Servo Travel Limit, I've set the max and min but not exactly sure what the center setting does? Can anyone explain it please?

Someone posted this on another forum somewhere, but not exactly sure what he means:
On my installation the “Center” setting on the Gimbal screen had no effect. But I was able to set the gimbal’s center position by returning to the calibration screen, recalibrating, and then moving the cursor one unit (or as needed) in the required direction before clicking “Finish”

Also, can someone explain what the Automatic Gain Control setting is?

My camera does tilt from horizontal to straight down, but it's difficult to gauge any position in between.

I have the same issue with the range of motion. I think its more of a controller issue than the gimbal. That pot is very stiff and the levers you can get are the cheapest of quality. If you are like me, you probably dont want your camera to ever film the top of your quad. The numbers are -1000 to 1000. Thats the full range of the pot. I cant remember by exact settings. But I believe I have mine set at -450 - 1000. That makes it so the camera lever at max travel will have it look straight ahead or straight down. Let me know if you need me to upload a screen shot of my naza settings and I will.

The gain control is how fast it moves when it reacts to pan or to keep the camera level. Experiment with a full battery and and adjust the settings. I went with stock settings on mine just because it didnt seem to make things better by raising it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20