Walkera G-2D issue

Reaction score
I have a Walkera G-2D gimbal that just stays pointed up and is twitching. This is my first Phantom, and I am just 2 weeks into it, so forgive me if this is a simple issue that I am overlooking. Lol

Does anyone have an idea what is going on? I can post a video in a few hours if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Wow... Thats all I got, wow! As I said before, please excuse the STUPID overlook! Haha! I had a landing that cracked the gimbal arm, and this is after I repaired it and was testing to make sure nothing else was wrong. Im glad it wasn't! Thank you so much for the response, which I am sure tops your list of easiest!

Wow... Thats all I got, wow! As I said before, please excuse the STUPID overlook! Haha! I had a landing that cracked the gimbal arm, and this is after I repaired it and was testing to make sure nothing else was wrong. Im glad it wasn't! Thank you so much for the response, which I am sure tops your list of easiest!

Be sure to balance gimbal with camera in bracket with no power applied. I'm using the Gopro white and I had to add some weight to the side opposite side of gimbal motor. The gimbal should stay put just about at any angle when balanced. I used a steel nut. It should balance side to side and front to back so gimbal motors are not fighting it all the time.

Reactions: GMayberry
I bought Walkera G-2D Brushless Gimbal and i have one question:
I have connected it on my Phantom 2 and gopro 3...gimbal is always shaking,making tilts all the time,its not possible to make a video with it,for pictuer is ok ,but video not...
Whats seems to be wrong?Does anyone have same expirience?
Sorry for make a new topic here,didnt know where to put it on...

Thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4