Walkera G-2D Install on FC40

Reaction score
Received this Gimble and started install, I read a number of posts and watched Youtube before starting.

Installed the unit to the FC40 and running with Aux power from the Phantom, this powers up the gimble and with adjustments on the gimble controller I get a stable level look forward position and stays as Phantom moves, success for this part.

Now for the problem, connected the lower signal pin on the NAZAM in the Phantom to the outside pin of the gimble control PIT. Turning the pot on the Transmitter will show in calibration mode on the NAZAM software but the camera does pitch...

I have NAZA settings for Gimble taken from one Youtube ??

Gimble on Output Freq 400hz

Pitch Max 0 Centre 0 Min -900

Pitch Gain 20

Pitch Control speed 20

From one of the Youtube video (German) it shows top pin on NAZA to bottom pin on gimble but swapped and same result.

Anyone got a picture of the connections both ends AND do I need to do any further adjustments ?

Thanks in advance....

After some further searching / experimenting I have now a fully working Gimble on the FC40 with a Hero3. Basically it was the NAZAM setup Gains = 0; Control Manual Speed = 2 and now I have Pitch 390 and -60 Unit works from looking forward to vertical down.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj