Walkera G-2D gimbal for sale CHEAP

Reaction score
Never opened from Amazon. Lost my p1 so I have no use for it. Make an offer, PayPal only.

I was assuming this was a Walkera G-2D (since you didn't specify). If it was and you paid $130 then I'm sorry to say that you overpaid, so I hope for your sake it is something else.
Best of luck with your sale.

I was assuming this was a Walkera G-2D (since you didn't specify). If it was and you paid $130 then I'm sorry to say that you overpaid, so I hope for your sake it is something else.
Best of luck with your sale.

It is a walkera g-2d 3 axis that was $110.00. Had to look it up.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440798632.354321.jpg

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is a 2-axis G2D. If it were 3-axis it would have a yaw motor.

Last edited:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is a 2-axis G2D. If it were 3-axis it would have a yaw motor.

Lol that's fine.. I'm looking to sell it. Not interested in getting over on someone. Btw you didn't burst my bubble

Lol that's fine.. I'm looking to sell it. Not interested in getting over on someone. Btw you didn't burst my bubble

Whew! What a relief! Glad your bubble is intact! ;) But seriously, in the other thread I posted a picture of a Walkera G3D, which is their 3-axis gimbal. As you can see, your G2D does not have the yaw motor, and the "2" in G2D is the giveaway that this is in fact, a 2-axis gimbal. Not saying it's your fault (at all!), just trying to make it clear.

Good for you meine liebe kind!

Last edited:
Whew! What a relief! Glad your bubble is intact! ;) But seriously, in the other thread I posted a picture of a Walkera G3D, which is their 3-axis gimbal. As you can see, your G2D does not have the yaw motor, and the "2" in G2D is the giveaway that this is in fact, a 2-axis gimbal. Not saying it's your fault (at all!), just trying to make it clear.
It was an error on Amazon.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj