Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Wakeboarding while waiting for winter in Lithuania

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by LarasLTU, Nov 7, 2014.

1. LarasLTU

I would like to get your advises how to improve the video with a lot of action, fast moving objects: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLtniRb_GY

Main things I'm struggling with:

- I can't rely on the video stream on the phone and constantly looking to the quad, even in open space, therefore loosing focus on the object.
    - It's difficult to have it in the center due to constant move. What should be the best distance/angle and direction with quad (e.g. forward, backward, sideways) in your opinion?
    - I always have an impression, that quad is much further than it is in reality - do you have the same issue? Therefore I'm often loosing the sight of the object.

Do you have any hints / recommendations to share?

Thanks for your feedback in advance.

LarasLTU

2. paulajayne

I can not view the video from the UK

3. Noël

Noël Guest

I can from the Netherlands. Looks nice..

4. LarasLTU

It's because of music and blocked in the following countries: Germany, Ireland, United Kingdom. Not sure what's the easiest way to overcome this restriction - probably should use some proxy server outside those 3 countries. Maybe somebody has a good solution, because this will always be the case when video is uploaded to Youtube with copyrighted music....

5. LarasLTU