Waiting

Reaction score
Waiting for my charger patiently to fly my bird
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1439675033.966927.jpg

LOL Waiting for it to cool down here to fly mine. Heat index 107 [emoji16]

Working on 73 but very young at heart-- doing things I couldn't afford when I was younger. LOL :D
That's awesome your enjoying this new technology, you've got 20 years on me, hoping I'll be doing this at your age. Who knows what they will have then.

Reactions: bobmyers
Have you ever had any problem flying from your truck?
No.. I just try to find a spot where I have good LOS -- have been out around 3000 feet without any issues. I wouldn't try to push it any further than that. I have a pickup and I just move over to the passenger seat, turn the ac on,,, the radio on .. and take to the air ... usually set the bird about 30 or 40 feet in front of the truck so I can see it to take off and land. The other good thing is that the Ipad stays cool and the picture is great.!

That's awesome your enjoying this new technology, you've got 20 years on me, hoping I'll be doing this at your age. Who knows what they will have then.
Yes no doubt the P3 will be obsolete by that time:):)

Reactions: Jbundy63
114 in the shade, Mesa AZ. The good news is no wind. But no way I'll power up the UAV at this temperature. Sayonara LiPO and probably the electronics.

Reactions: Jbundy63
114 in the shade, Mesa AZ. The good news is no wind. But no way I'll power up the UAV at this temperature. Sayonara LiPO and probably the electronics.
That is brutal:confused:

Been to Arizona a few times and really liked it there, one thing no humidity but it's still hot. It did rain which I hear is never or rare and everyone in the hotel was freaking out and I'm like it's just rain. Duh I didn't even think about the flash flooding there because it rains all the time here. Hey almost stepped on a rattle snake too [emoji216][emoji15][emoji16]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic