waiting the last 10 min for the battery

Reaction score
What the heck is it doing, full bars and its still flashing.
Is it bad to just fly with it?

If you mean that your battery is charging (just guessing) and it is on the last (4th) bar and taking a long time to finish, go watch a pot boil instead. They both take forever!
Seriously, mine takes quite a while to finish. Although I've never timed it, I'd bet that it takes more than 10 minutes.

How longs it been on? 4 bars means its getting close and should automatically shut off soon. With only 4 bars, you dont get fine resolution on charge level.

.... and.... as your battery fills the charge rate actually slows. Up to 85-90% it fills rather quickly... 90-100% is a completely different story.

Very similar to the RC time constant for capacitor charging. The curve is actually an a asymptote that never actually reaches 1 (full charge).

Very similar to the RC time constant for capacitor charging. The curve is actually an a asymptote that never actually reaches 1 (full charge).
...but 63.2% of full charge will do for "government work". BTW Richard did you ever now a Physicist in the Dayton area named Mark S.?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj