Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Waiting for sw update

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by Bill_Burkert, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Bill_Burkert

Every day I hope to see a software update past 3.0.6 because of uncontrolled descents and slow response. What is a
    good level to downgrade to?

2. ianwood

ianwood Taco Wrangler
    Staff Member

If by slow response, you mean the pitch and roll limits that reduce speed from earlier firmwares, you will likely be waiting a very long time. As to the uncontrolled descents, they are not limited to 3.06 and are most likely a battery issue that can occur on all firmware versions.

3. HarryT

What problems have you personally experienced with 3.06, Bill? It's behaving fine for me.

4. Bill_Burkert

I had two uncommanded descents and I do not like the slow throttle response. The descent speed is too slow and overall I just don't care for the slowdown. I used enjoy flying and have gone back to 1.08 but haven't test yet.

5. Bill_Burkert

1.08 is a joy to fly, quick and responsive. DJI should incorporate multiple user levels because 3.06 and 1.08 have their advantages and we should be able to choose. I really need ground station or I have no choice but live with 3.x. HELP!