Waiting far too long for a refund from Hobby Wing

Reaction score
I purchased an Arris 3000 and read that some people were having problems getting it to work properly with the Phantom 2, so I returned it, unopened. Hobby Wing has acknowledged it being returned, but are delaying giving me my refund. It's been almost a week since they've received the item. Here's what they said.

"Yes, the refund will send to you later.
Please wait for it.

Regards,
Amy"

Very unprofessional and they've lost all future business from me. Has anyone else had this or any similar problems with Hobby Wing?

It's what you get with dealing with China based businesses. I did some business with Banggood. Thank God I used paypal. most of my transactions were find until I needed to return something. Horrible customer service with returns. I stay away from Chinese based business as much as possible and when I do i use paypal. Paypal helped me a lot with the dispute... and getting my refund back.

I'm in the USA... not sure where you are from but i deal locally as much as possible now.

I did use Paypal and told her I would be contacting them very soon. Thanks for the response.

Steely said:
I did use Paypal and told her I would be contacting them very soon. Thanks for the response.

Good. Trust me. You'll get a better response from them if you do. Don't wait to start a dispute

She doesn't seem to be very concerned that I told her I'd be contacting Paypal, which I did today, as I got no reply. They must be doing well if they're not worried about bad reviews and word of mouth.

Steely said:
She doesn't seem to be very concerned that I told her I'd be contacting Paypal, which I did today, as I got no reply. They must be doing well if they're not worried about bad reviews and word of mouth.

Nope. It's the way they do business in china. It's all about the money. Now that you put it in motion. If they don't settle it. Escalate it. Trust me. If they don't paypal will get it bsck. They don't really care about your business as much as paypal business.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4