vr headset

Reaction score
So I'm about to get a vr headset solely for the purpose of flying with, and I was wondering if y'all had any suggestions for the best ones. I'm also not going to spend more than $50 on it, so it needs to be relatively cheap. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Anybody?

So I'm about to get a vr headset solely for the purpose of flying with, and I was wondering if y'all had any suggestions for the best ones. I'm also not going to spend more than $50 on it, so it needs to be relatively cheap. Thank you!

Same discussion here , just check my VR googles. They work great. Well under $50

Are there first person viewing options for the P3S?

VersionTech 360 degree Viewing Immersive Virtual Reality 3D Glasses VR headset VR Goggle for 3D Video Movie Game, Compatible with iPhone and Android Smartphone 4.7"-6.0" https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CQ82XVW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Gb5Dxb1EHSAKT

Highly recommend these. Originally bought the vr box 2.0 but they are not very conformable. Returned even for these and they are much better. For 22 bucks, you can't go wrong. Your going to love vr flying.

Sent from my SM-N910V using PhantomPilots mobile app

I purchased a VR Box 2.0 set from Amazon for $13USD. I love them!

They fit my iPhone 6 Plus just fine, and the immersion and FOV are much better than FatSharks I used to roll with micro quads.

CaptRog,

How do you get the image from your drone in the screen with the VersionTech goggles? Are you able to connect the lightning cable to your phone through the goggles? Thanks!

-gumby

I purchased daway 360vr headset w/headphones. 40.00 on Amazon. Haven't used for flight yet. I'm going to use the lichi app with my iPhone 6s Plus. They are great for their immersion. I will keep posting with updates.

I only recently could afford the P34k and haven't had the capital to buy vr goggles. I've heard love and hate for the vr box 2.0, lovers love the price point and haters say it's super uncomfortable. Still, that's probably what i'm gonna get in a couple months unless something better but just as cheap comes out. I figure i can add some foam weather striping or something for added plush. Can't wait!!

I'm thinking about getting the vr box, but many reviews said it was uncomfortable. Does anyone know if that's true?

I'm thinking about getting the vr box, but many reviews said it was uncomfortable. Does anyone know if that's true?

For what it's worth, it's not uncomfortable to me. Most of the anecdotal complaints seem to be about discomfort to the nose. As mentioned above, a small piece of weather stripping would probably alleviate that if it was a problem for you.

Either way, they're less than $20. Just return them if they're too uncomfortable.

Yeah. That might also be if you're watching something (like a movie) that's a whole lot longer than a drone flight...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic