Vr goggles

Reaction score
Does anyone know how good these goggles work? I'm getting mine in today from amazon just wanted to get your input ?

Curious to hear your opinion and experience after you try them.
Mine come Thursday. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Curious to hear your opinion and experience after you try them.
Mine come Thursday. Can't wait!

I will keep you posted , Amazon should be getting here soon I hope . I will post my experience asap. I think for the price should be worth it because I'm not going to spend hundreds for the fpv shark or similar goggles .

9d61f915d65a2590f89020ec3dacbf0d.jpg

They have VR mode

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

a7b6acad8ceb7e640ab8112902dbd578.jpg

For these coming today ill let you know how they work out

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Use mine with FPV Camara and they work great but my Iphone 5S I am using gets hot after approx. 5 minutes and than the image starts to lag behind. Not good!

Someone keep me posted if it's worth the buy. I got a iPhone 6S and I hate the glare I get off my screen in the sun these would be awesome if they work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK guys I got my vr goggles and they are awesome. It's totally worth the price. I used it with Litchfield and it worked great.
Awesome! I already was chopping at the bit to get some so I'll have to make a purchase lol

Reactions: Mark C.
Is this better than the HDMI output module on the RC? I could imagine it has less lag
I don't know , but I hardly noticed any lag. The video feed back though is awesome. Really great gadget for the price.. I went with the blitz wolf. They do have other cheap ones for like 14 and 20 bucks. Like vr2box.

I don't know , but I hardly noticed any lag. The video feed back though is awesome. Really great gadget for the price.. I went with the blitz wolf. They do have other cheap ones for like 14 and 20 bucks. Like vr2box.
I went with the breett ones on Amazon seemed like some good reviews on it.

Mine will be here tomorrow! Can't wait to test it out.
I'll make sure to report back as well.

Just the cheap vr's to start out with. As long as I am happy I will upgrade as needed. Figured I didn't have anything to lose. Except 30 bucks :)

Reactions: bigstalks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik