VR FPV flight question ...

Reaction score
In the Sierras, 17 miles outside Yosemite N. P.
Has anyone found an app that will run another app, like (specifically) DJI Go for use with a droid device in a set of VR goggles in either 2D or 3D?
I see apps for using pre-recorded video, but nothing for converting an app to split screen so it can be used 'real-time' ... with any of the Google cardboard type goggles.

Has anyone found an app that will run another app, like (specifically) DJI Go for use with a droid device in a set of VR goggles in either 2D or 3D?
I see apps for using pre-recorded video, but nothing for converting an app to split screen so it can be used 'real-time' ... with any of the Google cardboard type goggles.
I have not seen any app to convert an app to 2D or 3D but there are goggles with two screens and thus display a video into 2D or 3D.

use the Litchi for Android, it's wonderful. I have been testing the Beta for iOS, but is still in trouble.

I tested it and am still testing all iOS and Android app for Phantom 3 Prof. I tell you that so far the Litchi for Android is the best to use in VR. It is compatible with virtually all mobile phones including those with root. Be careful to have a smart with a good screen resolution.

Thanks again, guys.. For versions, now only one, v2, is viewable on the Play and on the site. For prices.. You compare with Litchi.. But Litchi competes with free DJI Go - they offer similar but better features than Go.
And Dream Flights competes with nobody.. Yet.. Can you point me the app with similar features, e.g. headtracking control of DJI by 4 axes + 3D ?

You may want to edit the app description or think things over again since you are no longer supporting P2V/P2V+. It it was intended I wish good luck because in the future I won't be buying the app since it doesn't support P2V :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj