VR Cardboard with P3S?

Reaction score
Hi,

I have read all posts relating with VR and FPV but I still have no idea if is there any possibility to use some cardboard with some APP with P3 STANDARD version?? There are lots of post with ADV or PRO version.

Please can you tell me?

Thank you.

Thanks for your tips.... I have plastic VR yet for another reason but now I want to try it with drone... Probably I will try litchi app....

Yeah, buy the Litchi app, and you have 30 minutes to request a refund if you don't like it.

Sorry never posted before but I got my p3s to work good with fatshark dominator v3 and a nextbook ares 8 android tablet with hdmi out 78.00 from Walmart cable that came with fatshark couldn't get to work but I had a micro hdmi lying around house that worked perfectly so if anyone wants to know if it's possible for phantom 3 standard and fpv answer is yes fov kinda sucks but does great to keep sun glare out of eyes

Try the drone vr app

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Try the drone vr app

I thought the Drone VR app was a waste of $10.00. I bought FPV Camera (ios only) and it works great with the Standard. One problem is you can access the settings with the controller like you can on the Advanced.

What was the problem with the drone vr app?

Fatshark dominator v3 for phantom 3 standard

$350!!!

funny.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4