Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

VR BOX for P3A P3P

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Nabzo, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Nabzo

Hi guys I want to buy me a vr bow buy I want to know of it will work with the dji go app or litchi ? Has anyone tried it ? When you move ur head up and down. Does camera also move up and down ? Is it worth it to get ?

2. alokbhargava

DJI Go app currently does not provide the capabilities to react to head movements. Go for third party apps like Litchi for Androids or FPV Camera.

3. JerEl

VR works with Litchi and the camera will tilt up and down with head movements.
    Go here Help - Litchi and scroll to the bottom and you will see Help info FAQ for the VR mode. I tried it with my Samsung Note 4 but didn't like it cause it was too hard to get to the cell phone screen. I ended up getting the Headplay Goggles and just using the HDMI out on my Nvidia Shield tablet (mirror mode) and it's much better because I can jump from the tablet to the Headplay and see the exact same screen. But to be honest I prefer to just fly with the Shield screen and I made an oversized hood from scratch to keep the reflections to a minimum.

If you do decide to try VR then get one of them where the phone slides in and out quickly so you can do any touch-screen adjustments as necessary. I got this one at Amazon:
    SUNNYPEAK Plastic Version Focal and Pupil Distance Adjustment Google Cardboard 3D VR Virtual Reality Headset for $40.

4. Dreamflights