VPS still bad after update to P3X_FW_V01.03.0020

Reaction score
So I thought the new firmware would fix my VPS problems I got after the 2.6 firmware update. WRONG!
Not a fix. Cant wait to see all the issues the will come after the latest update. Get it together DJI !

Reactions: Milehighdesign
Did you cycle it on and off and on again in the app? Sometimes in the old versions it would show on in the app but it wasn't. Had to cycle it on and off and on again for it to turn on again. Try that.

Reactions: westlightaerial
So I thought the new firmware would fix my VPS problems I got after the 2.6 firmware update. WRONG!
Not a fix. Cant wait to see all the issues the will come after the latest update. Get it together DJI !
Well I updated both my pro and advanced and they both went well . I have to say they hover like a charm did high sped passes back and forth with both about 4ft off ground and worked fantastic. So Id did fix my VPS issues sorry yours didn't clear up

However my Advanced with the un level horizon after updated imu calib.and gimbal calib still goes in and out of level especially when turning to new direction:(

My P3A is solid. Had VPS turned off since I went to 1.2.7, never went to 1.2.8. Did update to both app and quad, turned on VPS for a test run, and solid 5-6 inches from the driveway. Even "saw" the Seahorse carry case and elevated itself to the same distance over the case it was over the driveway.

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Working beautifully here. Only issue is I cannot update the Firmware on the RC. Never have been able to do that yet?

How Can we check the Remote Control's firmware number?

Working beautifully here. Only issue is I cannot update the Firmware on the RC. Never have been able to do that yet?

How Can we check the Remote Control's firmware number?

My RC wouldn't update with the sd card in a reader, so I just put the .bin file onto the root of a usb stick, plugged it in and turned on the controller. Within 60 seconds it was updating, and within minutes it was done.
To view the FW #, in the app in camera view, press on the controller icon, press the 4 dot icon on the left of that window, and scroll down to "about".

My RC wouldn't update with the sd card in a reader, so I just put the .bin file onto the root of a usb stick, plugged it in and turned on the controller. Within 60 seconds it was updating, and within minutes it was done.
To view the FW #, in the app in camera view, press on the controller icon, press the 4 dot icon on the left of that window, and scroll down to "about".
Doesn't that just show the firmware number for the aircraft?

Doesn't that just show the firmware number for the aircraft?

You might be right, because in the app when no connection to the bird, it says n/a. Ok, I just plugged the note 4 into the controller and turned it on, now it shows the fw #.

You might be right, because in the app when no connection to the bird, it says n/a. Ok, I just plugged the note 4 into the controller and turned it on, now it shows the fw #.
Yeah, all that screen shows is the app version and aircraft firmware.

I have the RC that ends in a B. Have never been able to update via USB. Was able to do it through the app though which was a relief. I'd still like to know why there are so many of us not able to use the USB port for updates.

Was your VPS messed up after the 2.6 firmware update?

Was your VPS messed up after the 2.6 firmware update?
My VPS was never messed up, so I never needed to turn it off. I don't know what my original fw was because I right away updated to 1.2.8 before my first flight, then to 1.3.20 yesterday. no VPS or flight problems. only problem I am having is the pilot app crashing and not starting back up until I recycle he phone (note 4).

So how's reading of height @1.1.x, @1.2.x and now?
Mine - height was proper and VPS works @1.1 => height illegal or zero and drops off (VPS not working) @1.2 => now both ok, seems to return to 1.1.x .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic