Vison 7th channel

Reaction score
I have A Phantom Vision , but I use the Vision plus controller and WiFi extander because the range is a little better and I like the fact that the controller has a rechargeable battery. Is there a way to use the wheel on the controller used to spin the gimbal on the vision plus to control the vertical movement of the camera on my regular Vision. Sort of like adding the control stick on the regular Vision and unlocking the 7th channel on the controller?

Hi,dirkclod I clicked to upgrade and it goes back to standard after I close the assistant app. Can you help thanks[emoji53]

Did you press 'enter' after you hit the upgrade key, Just a thought;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Did you press 'enter' after you hit the upgrade key, Just a thought;)
A good one too Porky ;) Took me awhile to get that .

Reactions: Clampit
When ever I change a setting in assistant I hit enter or whatever I had changed stayed the same .
Haven't had to go into it in a while but thought it said to . I know ya have to though .

Hi Paul,

When ever I change anything in the assistant software I always hit the
image.jpg

Works for me....;)

When ever I change a setting in assistant I hit enter or whatever I had changed stayed the same .
Haven't had to go into it in a while but thought it said to . I know ya have to though .

+ 1 again dirk:D:p

Last edited:
Who's the black dude? and I didnot see a enter button on screen porky,going to take a look soon as. Thanks campers [emoji8]

Who's the black dude? and I didnot see a enter button on screen porky,going to take a look soon as. Thanks campers [emoji8]
Michael Jordan :D Enter on your keyboard paul . When you change a setting in assistant hit it or it does revert back to what it was before you changed whatever it was you changed .

Noooooooooooooo, lol on the key board:D not the screen.;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan