Visiongimbal upcoming 3 axis gimbal???

Reaction score
I was searching the web for a 3 axis gimbal for the P2V and came across this link

http://visiongimbal.com/

It looks ok... But not yet in production. Meant to be releasing video end of April. Would be good if it isn't a lemon

These guys are in Sweden so I hope that doesn't mean big shipping cost and an outrageous price like Dronexpert. If it pans out, they'll need to come in around $400 or most people will say selling their Vision and buying the Vision+ is a better investment.

Yes I have same concerns. If they are over 400 then I will be looking to sell P2V and get the plus. I sent them email but no response as of yet

I guess the negative is you have to purchase longer legs for P2V which is no good if you already have cases etc.

Just hope Rotor Pixel hurry up and get their 3 axis on the production line...

benski said:
I guess the negative is you have to purchase longer legs for P2V which is no good if you already have cases etc.

Just hope Rotor Pixel hurry up and get their 3 axis on the production line...

Just a guess, but I would think that the RotoPixel 3 axis will also require longer legs.

Oh well just guess it is one more reason that the plus looks like a viable option. I have been waiting to see what 3 axis gimbals come out in the hope I could upgrade the P2V but not looking real promising at least in the near term

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik