Vision+ won't transmit video to phone app! PLEASE HELP!

Reaction score
So all of a sudden my Vision Pus wont show what the camera is seeing on my phone. I used it last week and everything was working fine. I could see real time video of what the camera was seeing. And now I just get a black screen on the phone but everything see seems to be working. I can tilt the camera up and down using my phone app and I can take pictures and view them in the album but it just doesnt show them in real time.

What can be causing this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

I am experiencing exactly the same problem. Was working fine a couple of weeks ago - now black screen on phone rather than video image. I have a Phantom 2 Vision (and not the plus ... groan... lol). All other controls work correctly, and I can also record photos and videos - just have no idea as to what I am recording ...)

I have tried re-plugging in the cable to the camera, etc, etc.

I contacted the hobby shop I purchased the unit from in South Australia - and they were unable to help. They gave me the contact details for the importer in Australia and I have just got off the phone to them - and they have not idea at this stage, but have promised to have their tech ring me back. I will reply here if I get a satisfactory reply.

These things always seem to happen that the worst possible time.... (groan again...)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik