Vision Waypoint

Reaction score
Yesssss!
I finally put a deposit on a new phantom plus. Should arrive in the next couple weeks.
Can anyone tell me this.
Can I or can't I turn this into a waypoint phantom?
I really like the idea to modify the vision than to go through all the added accessories for the phantom 2

Thanks all
Darrell

darrellkh said:
Yesssss!
I finally put a deposit on a new phantom plus. Should arrive in the next couple weeks.
Can anyone tell me this.
I really like the idea to modify the vision than to go through all the added accessories for the phantom 2

Thanks all
Darrell

Still waiting for firmware. I lost hope long time ago:/

Mailing them or checking their facebook...they said 4-6 weeks, 2 weeks ago..
Personally i feel they talk to please angry customers...And that they have no clue about what's going on and how long it's going to take.

I had a quote of 2400.00 for the phantom 2 with the needed equipment for the waypoint. Gotta draw the line, that's too much.
Any other ideas?

darrellkh said:
I had a quote of 2400.00 for the phantom 2 with the needed equipment for the waypoint. Gotta draw the line, that's too much.
Any other ideas?
Awaiting in hope for release...

Are you talking about just setting waypoints and having the phantom fly them autonomously?

If so, all you need to do is download the app on an iPad and your good to go.

(with latest firmware on the phantom that is)

srandall25 said:
darrellkh said:
Yesssss!
Can anyone tell me this.

Thanks all
Darrell
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2142870

It seems that he connected but I can't see nothing there. Should I be still worry about 2,4 GHz interference with FPV WIFI of my P2V+ ?

Hi again everyone,
Thanks mike for your information. I'm still waiting to receive my phantom plus, and I'm trying to gather as much info as I can with out getting confused:(
Are you saying I can do the waypoint with the phantom vision plus? I have the app installed on my I pad already
Others are saying not, don't I require the datalink?

What can I say, I really appreciate all of your input

I have no problem spending the extra for the datalink if that's all I need.

Living in Alberta Canada my options are a bit stretched. Canada Dones in Ontario doesn't return my e-mail for a quote, Multi Rotor Heli in Calagry alberta didn't even return my text when I was wanting an invoice to purchase over 2000.00. And Flying Cameras in Vancouver, British Columbia is where I'm buying the phantom Plus

I'm pumped to get this drone and really hope I can do waypoints

I will take a close look at everyone's opinions.

If anyone has more info for me, please let me know
Thanks
Darrell

darrellkh said:
Hi again everyone,
Thanks mike for your information. I'm still waiting to receive my phantom plus, and I'm trying to gather as much info as I can with out getting confused:(
Are you saying I can do the waypoint with the phantom vision plus? I have the app installed on my I pad already
Others are saying not, don't I require the datalink?

What can I say, I really appreciate all of your input

I have no problem spending the extra for the datalink if that's all I need.

Living in Alberta Canada my options are a bit stretched. Canada Dones in Ontario doesn't return my e-mail for a quote, Multi Rotor Heli in Calagry alberta didn't even return my text when I was wanting an invoice to purchase over 2000.00. And Flying Cameras in Vancouver, British Columbia is where I'm buying the phantom Plus

I'm pumped to get this drone and really hope I can do waypoints

I will take a close look at everyone's opinions.

If anyone has more info for me, please let me know
Thanks
Darrell
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2142870

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers