Vision Transmitter

Reaction score
I got my Vision updated except for the camera and took apart my transmitter to update it. Now I read that some of the Phantoms have a USB port on the outside of the transmitter?!? Wtf. How did I get stuck with the old transmitter?!? I ordered from B&H on 12/26/2013! Ahhh makes me mad. Now I want the other transmitter. Lol

Your not alone. They had a good stock of the first ones they had to get rid of I'm sure. Not a big deal. I can't see you having to update the radio too much. They may not have even made the usb accessible but I think after people started breaking the antenna wire they felt they needed to expose them. Just a guess. But I may be totally wrong.

Scottrod said:
I got my Vision updated except for the camera and took apart my transmitter to update it. Now I read that some of the Phantoms have a USB port on the outside of the transmitter?!? Wtf. How did I get stuck with the old transmitter?!? I ordered from B&H on 12/26/2013! Ahhh makes me mad. Now I want the other transmitter. Lol

The only transmitter with external USB port is currently the Phantom 2 non vision from what I've read thus far from several people who have recently purchased from varying sources. If there is anyone on here who does recieve a Vision with external usb on transmitter please chime in. I don't think that there are going to be many transmitter updates. Probably most updates will be just to the Phantom itself, where most of the tech is.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic