"Vision System Error"

Reaction score
I get this big red error message in the dji go app after I landed my aircraft from a flight.. It won't start the motor and when clicking on the error it gives the following error message:
i-zTMccsz-XL.png

i-q8mxrNS-XL.png

This is pretty scary... It only happened this one time. After I turned the entire system off and back on, the error message was gone and I was able to fly the aircraft as normal with no error messages... What if this happen mid-flight...

I can confirm the left vision sensor is working fine as when doing the vision sensor calibration on the PC.

Anyone else having this problem?

I upgraded to the latest firmware at the weekend and am now getting the error attached. I recalibrated the sensors and it has gone. Am flying tonight so will see what happens.
Gary

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,183
Is everything working fine again? Did you got those messages again or is everything solved?

No it ain't. Booted up and lifted off and same error. Also gimbal horizontal is out. Will connect laptop at weekend and see if I can sort via Dji app. If not I may try and downgrade the firmware upgrade seeing as this only started after that.

To me, it corrected, when I calibrated through DJI assistant 2. I tried several times, but on the end I was successful.

Success. Not sure what worked but I downgraded the firmware and upgraded again. Took several attempts to calibrate the downward sensors but got their in the end. Went out early this morning and met some BASE jump dudes.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 405
Reactions: Brad76
I had a loss of signal RTH with auto landing this week and received this error. Inspected senors, saw no issues. POWER Cycle cleared error with no further issues.

Success. Not sure what worked but I downgraded the firmware and upgraded again. Took several attempts to calibrate the downward sensors but got their in the end. Went out early this morning and met some BASE jump dudes.

Ugh SOB!!! So jealous that I just saw this video!!! What an amazing setting for this video capture!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

awesome video man!!

How do you upload hd vid ?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl