Vision System Error

Reaction score
After installing the HDMI Output Module (p36652a2108) on the RC, my iphone screen started to blank out during flight or exhibit green zones on the display. Just now a "Vision System Error" message was displayed.

What's interesting is that when connected to an HDMI monitor the picture is fine on that monitor but not on the iphone.

I just removed the module and reinstalled the stock version that came with the Drone. Now there are no vision issues.

The box that the module came in says Phantom3.

Have any of you guys had this issue?

Are you both running the latest firmware?

Did you try using that camera calibration deal on the DJI assistant? Maybe that would help you out?

I'm running the latest firmware and the camera calibration does not work at all.

Other people are talking about this problem in this thread on the DJI forum.

Here's the message I sent DJI about this issue:

After installing your part P36652A2108 into my new P4 I started having consistent problems with video and a “vision system” error shows on the screen.
Others are also having this problem as the forums are showing.

Is this a bad board or just bad software on your part?

What do I do for a replacement or refund?

ORDER NUMBER IS 001169183804

My request has been solved???????? That's how they responded to a question about the bad HDMI adapter.
But then they want a video? Is this just a language barrier or bad customer service?

Here is DJI's reply to me about this:

Your request (192970) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Vivi Liu
Vivi Liu (DJI)
Apr 13, 18:14

Dear Tim,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

For this issue could you please try send me a video to indicates the problem you encountering then I can ask our Phantom 4 Team to help you solve your problem.

Sorry for any inconveniences and looking forward your reply.

Thanks for choosing DJI.

Best regards,

vivi.liu

DJI Product Application Technical Support

Office hours: Monday to Friday , 9:00AM to 18:00PM (HongKong Time GMT+8:00)

Here's the message I sent DJI about this issue:

After installing your part P36652A2108 into my new P4 I started having consistent problems with video and a “vision system” error shows on the screen.
Others are also having this problem as the forums are showing.

Is this a bad board or just bad software on your part?

What do I do for a replacement or refund?

ORDER NUMBER IS 001169183804

My request has been solved???????? That's how they responded to a question about the bad HDMI adapter.
But then they want a video? Is this just a language barrier or bad customer service?

Here is DJI's reply to me about this:

Your request (192970) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Vivi Liu
Vivi Liu (DJI)
Apr 13, 18:14

Dear Tim,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

For this issue could you please try send me a video to indicates the problem you encountering then I can ask our Phantom 4 Team to help you solve your problem.

Sorry for any inconveniences and looking forward your reply.

Thanks for choosing DJI.

Best regards,

vivi.liu

DJI Product Application Technical Support

Office hours: Monday to Friday , 9:00AM to 18:00PM (HongKong Time GMT+8:00)

I will test hdmi with my p3p today to see if it only impacts the p4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues