Vision Redundency - Safety features

Reaction score
Trying to work out all of the safety features that the Vision has.

At the moment I have:
1) Return to home: Provided a GPS home location is recorded, when communication with the radio transmitter is lost, VIsion will climb to a minimum of 60ft (if lower than that), return to home location and descend slowly.

2) I saw another feature where if an exact control movement is received for 10 seconds the Vision will stop flying and wait for a new control input. The theory here is no human can hold an exact movement for 10 seconds so it must be interference. Does this feature have a name? Only saw it on Colin's fly away video.

Any others you can think of?

tomwato said:
1) Return to home: Provided a GPS home location is recorded, when communication with the radio transmitter is lost, VIsion will climb to a minimum of 60ft (if lower than that), return to home location and descend slowly.
I believe the specs say it climbs to 20 meters which is a tad over 65 feet (not that it really matters but that 5+ feet might save the day). If it's flying above 20 meters, it maintains its altitude until over the recorded home point, then lands.
tomwato said:
2) I saw another feature where if an exact control movement is received for 10 seconds the Vision will stop flying and wait for a new control input. The theory here is no human can hold an exact movement for 10 seconds so it must be interference. Does this feature have a name? Only saw it on Colin's fly away video.
Don't know that it has a name. I believe it was a tweak in the latest firmware update.

Low battery warning at 30% might be considered a safety feature.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20