Vision Props

Reaction score
Will anyone here buy Vision props for V1? does it make a difference to add the new vision props, do they fit?

I'm looking for the same info. From what I can gather, the vision is using 9x4.5 props (aka 9045). Apparently they're more efficient with more load. I bought a pair of 9045 CF props recently, I'll try them out as soon as I get them.

Prop profile and design also has a fairly big effect on efficiancy and performance. The vision gets some pretty amazing flight time given the weight and battery capacity, mostly due to the battery which must be fairly light for its total capacity. These props seem to be as good if not better then the 9050 triblades I am using atm which work best for me on my heavier phantom setup, I will be giving these a try to see how they compare as the flight times show they are doing pretty well on a phantom and will likely be fairly cheap so well worth a try.

Are the Vision props separate from the prop nuts, or are they one pice like the ?V1.1.1.1.1.1?

mroberts said:
Are the Vision props separate from the prop nuts, or are they one pice like the ?V1.1.1.1.1.1?

I'm pretty sure they're one piece like the v1.1.1.1.

which means that they very likely will work on the v1.1.1.1. that has the different screw patterns.

but NOT on the v1.0 models that have motors that have the same screw pattern.

Another prop to look into is the APC 9" MR, which looks very much like the new Vision props.
and will work on any multi rotor (older Phantom, Flamewheels, etc)
.tho hard to find in stock.

mroberts said:

I wouldnt think it would be too hard to get the nuts off these props and possibly DJI may also make these without nuts for v1 users. By the look of it the new Tiger motor Carbon 9x3 props look quite similar to the vision props and are a very high quality carbon fiber prop. They have a price to match this but may be a great set of props though I am getting 8 minutes flying time using 2700mah battery and GWS9050 with a fully loaded phantom FPV and gimbal at 1350-1400g.

865bcd2c458fbb97a50f0e70df23364e-554x272.jpg

IMG_5217.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.