Vision + profile lens for ProDRENALIN

I just use gopro hero 3 medium !!

:D

Sorry I dont understand what you mean - all the profiles are in prodrenalin and you just choose a profile then export the new version to where you want it ?

;)

Here is the one I just created for the P2V+ camera. Tested it and it looks pretty nice actually. Better then the Medium GoPro Black. See photos.

Download this attachment and rename the .zip extension to LEns Profile Prodad.intrinsic. Then you should be able to import the lens configuration into ProDrenalin

Attachments

• LEns Profile Prodad.zip
    799 bytes · Views: 586
  • gopro3.jpg
    gopro3.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 785
  • P2Vplus profile.jpg
    P2Vplus profile.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 861
There is also their other software Defishr that will create lens profiles from videos. Would strongly suggest purchasing the proper version and just updating though. The software is good and not expensive. If you are using a legit version though you can just update the software to the latest version - you should find the lens profile for it quite easy.

zalph said:
Here is the one I just created for the P2V+ camera. Tested it and it looks pretty nice actually. Better then the Medium GoPro Black. See photos.

Download this attachment and rename the .zip extension to LEns Profile Prodad.intrinsic. Then you should be able to import the lens configuration into ProDrenalin

Edit: working fine, thx

zalph said:

Thanks - it looks good and works perfectly! I love having extra options.. :)

Thank you for the Prodrenalin profile. Works great!
Does anyone know where to download the vision+ lens profile for photoshop?

Attachments

• prodrenalin-visionplus.jpg
    prodrenalin-visionplus.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 549

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair