Vision Plus Wifi Problem

Reaction score
Hello all. My first post from a newbie. I recently purchased a vision + and have had zero problems. To play it safe for flight training I removed the camera and gimbal yesterday. I then proceeded to load the 3.6 firmware update. After doing so I have no wifi. It will not show up yo connect to on my phone now. Is this because I removed the camera and Gimbal? Are the three connectors that are now disconnected the issue? Any ideas for a fix would be greatly appreciated. Oh and yes it worked fine before camera removal and update.

The wifi you connect to is from an internal module, but the telemetry comes from the camera base plate.
Your best option will probably be re-install the camera and try rebinding.
You might try the rebinding process without the camera I suppose.

Can you see a wifi network from it with a laptop or other device?
It might not be a particularly good thing to have done updates without a camera fitted since some of the firmware might apply to the entire unit.
So maybe try redoing that too?

That's drastic action from a noobie, lol. I wouldn't dare try to fiddle with the gimbal and camera x) As suggested, do updates with everything attached.

4wd said:
The wifi you connect to is from an internal module, but the telemetry comes from the camera base plate.
Your best option will probably be re-install the camera and try rebinding.
You might try the rebinding process without the camera I suppose.

Can you see a wifi network from it with a laptop or other device?
It might not be a particularly good thing to have done updates without a camera fitted since some of the firmware might apply to the entire unit.
So maybe try redoing that too?

I can not see the wifi network from another device at all. I thought even without the camera attached I would still be able to see altitude and speed without a picture from the app.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl