Vision plus wifi module help please

Reaction score
Hello phantom world , first thank you all for the valuable information. Please I need some insight :oops: I crashed my phantom camera plus , does that mean I no longer have wifi to get the flight data . Is that right .

to cut down on the cost for now I have installed the cp40 camera works fine with its own app until I figure out what to do .. :ugeek:

If you crashed the camera, it means you will not have any FPV. You can still fly the quad, but without the features of the app. What part of the camera is bad? We have members that can fix just about every vPlus situation on this site.

The cameras can be easy or difficult to repair. The cost of the ribbon cable runs $60 now... and the price of labor runs $70. So $130 plus shipping for a fully functional camera. This includes basic tweaking of camera brackets.

If any of the motor shafts are sheared off or the motor shafts are binding then you can expect to pay around $200 for repair and get a fully functioning camera.

Jeremy James

I appreciate all the input I can get guys ..the camera and the shaft and the wifi module "the part on top of the L shaft is in a bad shape :( . Would love to get it fixed .
So no way to get the flight data ..no way possible

It's totally repairable. Just takes the know-how, parts and time. Of course that costs money but it will be less than a new camera. There are a couple of good guys on the forums who can help you out. I have a HUNCH one of them will contact you. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.