Vision Plus waypoints?

Reaction score
Hi to all and thank you for all the useful info on this forum. Ive ordered a vision plus and was wondering if anyone has heard when the waypoints will be available?

Mark

mvigs said:
Hi to all and thank you for all the useful info on this forum. Ive ordered a vision plus and was wondering if anyone has heard when the waypoints will be available?

Mark

No release date but beta testers are hopeful for a release anytime now.

There are a few beta testers (DJI support people) who are using it and feeding us information. It should be out soon.

It was due this week, but didn't come. Next week perhaps?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

ORdered a PV2+ and ordered the ground station. The later is here, I suspect I can connect to bluetooth signal, but so far haven't been able to.

I power up the ground station (ground end) and try to connect to ipad3 and they don't seem to find each other.

No instructions came with it what so ever. = (

connections were very logical and simple... but how to connect. Also the ground unit has a small power connector that you can connect to a battery source. I found online this can be 2S or 3S (whats that mean?) also it says 9.9v to 24v which seems like a hell of a range - what is best? Can it go to a cigarette lighter port in a car?

appears to be DJI site shows the iPad ground station. So I ordered the ground station. Which is here before the PV2+
I have 2.4 data link LK24-BT
i thought even with our the air end setup (PV2+ not here yet) that I'd at least get a bluetooth link.

DJI never said it was due this week. Some of the testers were hopeful it would be but I don't recall anything official about a release date besides "when its ready".

Ron K said:
appears to be DJI site shows the iPad ground station. So I ordered the ground station. Which is here before the PV2+
I have 2.4 data link LK24-BT
i thought even with our the air end setup (PV2+ not here yet) that I'd at least get a bluetooth link.

If I am not mistaken, the iPad/Groundstation/Lightbridge package is for another model of Phantom.

P2V+ already has a way to communicate so it does not need the Lightbridge.

As far as I can tell, the new "DJI Vision" app that included the WayPoint flying is in beta testing. And all that you'll need for waypoint flying is:

P2V+
DJI Vision app

Here's a video from beta tester on Waypoint flying with P2V+
That's it.

kgarrison said:
DJI never said it was due this week. Some of the testers were hopeful it would be but I don't recall anything official about a release date besides "when its ready".

On December 4th, 2013 DJI said "officially" and documented "The update will be released around the end of December or early January."

Ref:

http://www.dji.com/info/news/phantom-2- ... pabilities

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik