Vision plus photo help needed !!!

Reaction score
Hi Guys, been flying my phantom for a few weeks now doing really well! The main problem i have is no experience with editing photos. The pictires are bent ( cant think of the proper term lol). Is there an easy way to edit and change this or a setting on the camera app? Or free downloadable program (im abot of a skin flint lol)

Cheers for your help guys!

No you need to post process the images and video. Search the forum. There are a couple of good options for fixing fisheye.

GIMP is a free photo software some people use to take the fisheye out of a photo. There are youtube instructionals on how to use it to take out the bent look lol.
Keepong the horizon in the middle of your frame creates less distortion but thats not always practical.

Ive seen a lense attatchment for the lense on an american website, any experience with these type of things?

While everyones on, to change the phantom to a longer range, do u just hav to turn the screw on the back of the controller or hook it up to your computer? Does this also alter the distance for the fpv or is it just control sticks.

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
GIMP is a free photo software some people use to take the fisheye out of a photo. There are youtube instructionals on how to use it to take out the bent look lol.
Keepong the horizon in the middle of your frame creates less distortion but thats not always practical.

I've found the following steps in GIMP to work best for me:

Filters > Distorts > Lens Distortion.

Another window will pop up. For Main, enter -60, for Edge enter 15. Click on OK.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1