Vision plus cam gimball compatible? Help

Reaction score
i have a dji phantom v3.0 zemuse 3d. The zenmuse was lost and i installed a vision incl gimball on the dji and it works oke! The transmitter is 2.4 ghz. Re700

I just bought a dji phantom visionplus vs2.0. Everything works fine. Transmitter is 5,7 ghz. Re500. In the 2.0 vision plus there is inside much more electronics.
The inside of the vision plus was incl a wifi module belonging to the cam etc.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to transport the inside of the 2.0 vision plus into the basic 3.0 without problems?

Or is it better to buy a new 3.0 vision body?

Result shoult be a much powerfuller phantom vision plus.

Thanks for all the help...

Sense you not make...

To put simply you can swap internals from a vision plus to a non vision plus provided you have all the bits and cables.
Just don't share the same frequency with FPV and Controls.

That is, if you are using 5.8Ghz control, then you must use 2.4Ghz for FPV. If you are using 2.4Ghz for controls, then you need to use 5.8Ghz FPV. If you use the same, you may flood/blind the spectrum and lose range.

Just to clarify, I assume you are using 2.4Ghz FPV with 2.4Ghz controller. Yes?
In your scenario, I think the only thing you need to swap out is the receiver board and antenna and change your controller to 5.8Ghz.

Reactions: PhantompilotNL
Mako,
Thanks for the answer.
So i can switch the parts, clear..
Old controller is 2.4 ghz in the vs 2.0
New controller is 5,8 ghz in vs 3.0
Is it possible to change from 2.4 to 5.8 on the controller?
Reason: i can buy a 5.8 phantom vision plus without controller...
The part that isnt clear is the frequency of fpv.
How can i see the frequency used on for fpv? Is it possible to change? I think in the current 2.0 fpv is 2.4? Is that so? Please confirm...
Thanks for all information.

You need to do some (fundamental) research before taking the next steps as it can be costly in time and money.
Find out the difference between the P2 models.
Do a comparison on the Phantom 2 range. Look at the Phantom 2 Vision (comes with DJI camera) range and the Phantom 2 Non vision (you need to add camera).
Once you distinguished their capabilities and limitations then come back here and ask more questions.

If you get the 5.8 vision plus Phantom you will need a 5.8 Remote so it will bind and work with it. The wifi is 2.4 ghz apples to apples and oranges to oranges for it to work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20