Vision Plus Assistant

Reaction score
I would like to start using Naza mode on my P2V+. I have seen a few informative videos on youtube on operating the program but none of them tell me how to set up controller and phantom with PC.

My questions are: 1 do I plug both controller and phantom into computer or just one or other? When I plug in just phantom to pc, and have both phantom and controller turned on, I get a message that says, "please connect controller" I am using DJI usb cord. 2. the assistant program that I have downloaded just says Phantom2. Is there a different one for p2v+?

Thanks for the help!

I would like to start using Naza mode on my P2V+. I have seen a few informative videos on youtube on operating the program but none of them tell me how to set up controller and phantom with PC.

My questions are: 1 do I plug both controller and phantom into computer or just one or other? When I plug in just phantom to pc, and have both phantom and controller turned on, I get a message that says, "please connect controller" I am using DJI usb cord. 2. the assistant program that I have downloaded just says Phantom2. Is there a different one for p2v+?

Thanks for the help!
You turn on the wifi then controller then the drone with the usb plugged into the drone. Once thats done start the assistant and it can see all of it. you can then do the updates or naza from there.

Just download the software from DJI page and you should be fine with Phantom connected to USB and controller turned on.
http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2-vision-plus/download

And, if you are on Windows, make sure you have the DJI WIN Drivers installed, which can be found on the same page.
When inside the assistant, just change from Phantom to NAZA-M mode on the upper part of the assistant.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers