Vision Pilot App

kenargo said:
So to clarify what you are saying.

The pilot can draw the flight they intend to fly on the map and then using the controller fly the lines; kind of like follow the dots.

Correct?

Yes you are correct. but after our Ground station module is ready, the map editor will be integrated to the GS .

I see most of ur other apps can boost r/c and wifi. Why is there no option in this app? If so i wll buy it.

Hello
I use a acer iconia one 7 with android 4.4.4 and this app doensnt even appear in play store for me because it says its not compatible...
Why? Ive tryed another app made with dji sdk and it works fine, so its not a sdk imposure...
I would like to give your app a go.

Cheers

ocatcr said:
Uptowndisco2 said:
The Google Play store will not let me purchase the app for a Samsung Tab 4 - 7inch tablet
say's my device is incompatible , can you check please as it is a popular tablet for use with the vision Plus,
thanks.

it is weird. is your device installed android v4.1 or above?

yes it has version 4.4.2 . thank you :)

2fast4u2c said:
I see most of ur other apps can boost r/c and wifi. Why is there no option in this app? If so i wll buy it.

it includes the wifi booster:

One click to enhances the WiFi video connection performance. It will boost the WiFi between range extender and transmitter output signal to increase the FPV range up to 100%. Demo video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9B9tMVJ_Ok

10985285_1628070160760025_4806524585014644810_n.png

kickthefences said:
Hello
I use a acer iconia one 7 with android 4.4.4 and this app doensnt even appear in play store for me because it says its not compatible...
Why? Ive tryed another app made with dji sdk and it works fine, so its not a sdk imposure...
I would like to give your app a go.

Cheers

v2.3 was just uploaded.

Attachments

• iconia.png
    iconia.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 456
Uptowndisco2 said:
ocatcr said:
Uptowndisco2 said:
The Google Play store will not let me purchase the app for a Samsung Tab 4 - 7inch tablet
say's my device is incompatible , can you check please as it is a popular tablet for use with the vision Plus,
thanks.

it is weird. is your device installed android v4.1 or above?

yes it has version 4.4.2 . thank you :)

v2.3 was just uploaded. please check.

ViperNuke said:
Is this app for the vision+ only or it would work on phantom vision(not plus) as well???

yes it should work on phantom vision. only one feature "wifi booster" does not work on vision.

Recently there are many customers suggested us to add two features to monitor the GPS malfunction and battery failure that causes flyaway, auto landing or crashes. We are considering to add a monitor to our app. Feedback is welcome.

Those features would be great.

It would also be really nice to be able to export flight logs to Dashware from the iOS app, is that coming soon?

CloudsNeverDie said:
Those features would be great.

It would also be really nice to be able to export flight logs to Dashware from the iOS app, is that coming soon?

Yes it is coming soon for both iOS and android version. Before that, there will be a release for some new features
eg.
Flight Route Editor
Warning messages based on Low Battery, Home Lock Distance, Satellite Lock Count, Altitude and Speed.
Remaining flight time and battery level indicator
Auto Recording
Grid line feature
Enabled compass calibration

I bought this app and flew today. Not sure how I feel about it. The small box lower right corner keeps going back to whatever default size is as it flys. So you can zoom and unzoom but after a few ticks it resets. It's so small that you can't see it anyways and I am using a galaxy 5.

The quality you have to select either poor which the FPV looks ugly or the better mode but then it's really choppy.

The radar will not blow up like the other default app so that wasn't good. I'll test the booster tomorrow.

LordEvil said:
I bought this app and flew today. Not sure how I feel about it. The small box lower right corner keeps going back to whatever default size is as it flys. So you can zoom and unzoom but after a few ticks it resets. It's so small that you can't see it anyways and I am using a galaxy 5.

The quality you have to select either poor which the FPV looks ugly or the better mode but then it's really choppy.

The radar will not blow up like the other default app so that wasn't good. I'll test the booster tomorrow.

You could long tap map view to switch it to full map mode and you could draw flight route on the full map mode.

We actually use Galaxy S5 to screen capture the image:
11026260_1628759964024378_2901991604266057335_n.jpg

LordEvil said:

Is your phone Galaxy 5 or Galaxy S5?

To activate the the wifi booster, remember to click on the wifi signal button.

So how to access the .csv and .kml files?

Not wifi, but where is the boost for the transmitter like in last years version?

Also does the Auto Record for the Video, or Flight Data? If so, how is it accessed?

flyNfrank said:
So how to access the .csv and .kml files?

Not wifi, but where is the boost for the transmitter like in last years version?

Also does the Auto Record for the Video, or Flight Data? If so, how is it accessed?

Currently all the real time flight log is stored in the app database file. There should be import / export flight log feature in next release.

To enable the transmitter boost, simply click on the the wifi signal button as

Auto Recording starts/stops the video record while taking off / landing.

I purchased this for my iPad and had a question. I have a Vision Non-plus with rotorpixel gimbal and the camera tilt only goes from 0 degrees to 90 degrees, nothing in between. Not really a complaint as I understand its for the Vision +, just wondering if I can fix this...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr