Vision Pilot App

Is there a refund policy on your app. If so, how long is the grace period? I need longer grace period as my Vision Plus isn't a standard vision plus. It's a Vision plus with the H33D and gopro3. It uses the traditional DJI app. With android, I can still get telemetry - radar, wifi range status, sat counts, speed/altitude, battery status is all visible. Only the SD card is greyed out.
I was doing some beta testing on the ultimate flight and it continually crashed. I didn't have time to report the bug.

Phantom%202%20Vision%20Plus%20with%20GO%20Pro%20Screen%20capture%201.png

Mako79 said:
Is there a refund policy on your app. If so, how long is the grace period? I need longer grace period as my Vision Plus isn't a standard vision plus. It's a Vision plus with the H33D and gopro3. It uses the traditional DJI app. With android, I can still get telemetry - radar, wifi range status, sat counts, speed/altitude, battery status is all visible. Only the SD card is greyed out.
I was doing some beta testing on the ultimate flight and it continually crashed. I didn't have time to report the bug.

Google play gives you 2 hours to test the app. If you are not satisfied with it, you could request refund.

Mako79 said:

By the way, can you still use the tilt lever to control the pitch rotation?

Ok thanks. I'll try later.
And yes the tilt levers work in the old controllers. I dont have the new version to test. Just make sure you have latest firmwares and select upgrade mode.

I noticed it states to remove the 1st version app if you have it before installing the Vision Pilot app.

So because you had this app built in this manner, shouldn't 1st version app owners be grandfathered into the version one app? Or given a promotional code that plugs into a discounted rate?

flyNfrank said:
I noticed it states to remove the 1st version app if you have it before installing the Vision Pilot app.

So because you had this app built in this manner, shouldn't 1st version app owners be grandfathered into the version one app? Or given a promotional code that plugs into a discounted rate?

Hi, frank I think you talk about the Vision Utility. Vision Pilot and Vision Utility are totally different apps. Vision Pilot is developed with the new DJI SDK. I am not sure if we could offer promotional code via google play store. We will check.

Vision Pilot V2 for iOS is released in App Store

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vision- ... d959214218

Since there is database file updated, if you bought V1 please make sure you uninstall V1 before installing V2.

iOS Vision Pilot Demo Video for DJI Phantom 2 Vision + FPV Flight Record Logging History

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtluZwNwEbs[/youtube]

Hi ocatcr,
Would it be possible to add the wifi extender battery level onto the app?

Cheers

Is this to be used in place of the DJI vision app?

ccase39 said:
Is this to be used in place of the DJI vision app?

Our app includes features that DJI vision app does not offer. eg.

Flight Route Editor
Enter map edit mode and draw the flight route in advance before taking off and starting your mission.
10985205_1626138387619869_163700229273273131_n.jpg

Map and FPV Display
(1) Full FPV – FPV view in full screen.
(2) Full Map – Display Full map screen.
(3) FPV and Map - Display FPV in full screen and map at lower right corner

10153695_1625251317708576_430807979379718452_n.png

Wifi Booster
One click to enhances the WiFi video connection performance. It will boost the WiFi between range extender and transmitter output signal to increase the FPV range up to 100%. Demo video at [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9B9tMVJ_Ok[/youtube]

Flight Log System
Record flight details of each flight (eg. GPS latitude longitude altitude speed, battery level, IMU data). Demo video at [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtluZwNwEbs[/youtube]

All flight history records are summarized as
11006377_1625252357708472_8871343554963755878_n.png

Different functions (Play / Pause / Fast forward) to run through the flight path and review the flight info (eg. battery, satellite count, location, speed, distance, altitude..) during playback.
10978496_1625252924375082_8147931284220269548_n.jpg

Hi octrcr!

I am flying with a Epson Moverio 200. This Device has a Android 4.04.
Is it possible to compile your App for this version?

Greetings vom Europe

Flight Route Editor
Enter map edit mode and draw the flight route in advance before taking off and starting your mission.

Is this autonomous flight; aka, ground station or something else?

kenargo said:
Flight Route Editor

Actually this feature is requested by one of our customers. It should be available in the coming iOS and android release.

Currently it is not GS activated but will be once our GS module development is done. Though it is not GS enabled, a simple flight plan is important for everyone who need to control their drone manually especially in an environment has many obstacles need to be avoided. Having a pre-planned flight route drawn on the map, it is easy and safe to complete your mission by simply following the route to pilot your drone.

Dick42 said:
Hi octrcr!

I am flying with a Epson Moverio 200. This Device has a Android 4.04.
Is it possible to compile your App for this version?

Greetings vom Europe

thanks for your question. we will forward it to our team to see if it is possible.

ocatcr said:
kenargo said:
Flight Route Editor

Actually this feature is requested by one of our customers. It should be available in the coming iOS and android release.

Currently it is not GS activated but will be once our GS module development is done. Though it is not GS enabled, a simple flight plan is important for everyone who need to control their drone manually especially in an environment has many obstacles need to be avoided. Having a pre-planned flight route drawn on the map, it is easy and safe to complete your mission by simply following the route to pilot your drone.

So to clarify what you are saying.

The pilot can draw the flight they intend to fly on the map and then using the controller fly the lines; kind of like follow the dots.

Correct?

The Google Play store will not let me purchase the app for a Samsung Tab 4 - 7inch tablet
say's my device is incompatible , can you check please as it is a popular tablet for use with the vision Plus,
thanks.

Uptowndisco2 said:
The Google Play store will not let me purchase the app for a Samsung Tab 4 - 7inch tablet
say's my device is incompatible , can you check please as it is a popular tablet for use with the vision Plus,
thanks.

it is weird. is your device installed android v4.1 or above?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj