Vision + or phantom with go pro and 3axis gimbal?

Reaction score
I m interesting to buy a new phantom. I own a phantom vision. Now I m between Vision+ and phantom 2 with go pro...so.what you suggesting ?

Re: Απ: Vision + or phantom with go pro and 3axis gimbal?

Why? I think go pro is better on recording

cougar said:
loizos said:
Why? I think go pro is better on recording

Well if you already thinks GoPro is better why do you ask the question?
because it costs more money.maybe it's heavier.maybe vision + is better in other specifications.I don't know.all I know is that go pro is used from professionals too

If you want the cleanest solution that offers out-of-the-box video & FPV, then go with the Vision+. The Vision+ setup is clean, with all of the wiring concealed. If you don't mind ordering a basic Phantom2 airframe, purchasing a gimbal, FPV & telemetry solution, a GoPro, and then installing/configuring the separate components, then go with the basic Phantom2. There will be a lot of exposed wiring, so it won't look quite as pretty. Cost wise, option two is probably the same or even higher depending on your choice of components. While the second solution offers more customization potential & choices for individual components, I believe it still lacks one important feature available to the Vision+. With the GoPro setup, you setup the camera options and hit record before launching. You need to land to stop recording or change settings. With the Vision+ you have complete camera control from the ground. You can go from taking video to shooting stills, which I don't believe is available on the GoPro solution. Your decision depends on your level of expertise, how much you want to spend, and what you want to accomplish.

Plus is better imo

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2 Pro

Do your research, for the very limited time the plus has been selling , there seems to be a lot of broken gimbals so even if the performance is better at first once they break they are useless ( as I'm finding out ) Also if you go with an industry standard it's easier to get the parts ( and a lot cheaper)

The English Guy said:
Do your research, for the very limited time the plus has been selling , there seems to be a lot of broken gimbals so even if the performance is better at first once they break they are useless ( as I'm finding out ) Also if you go with an industry standard it's easier to get the parts ( and a lot cheaper)

This is a very good post. Any advantages of the + are fully negated upon a crash or even hard landing in some cases. Damaged camera or gimbal will (at best) result in well over a month for repair and most likely significant cost.

Thanks for your answers.
Have phantom vision 2+ 3axis gimbal or 2axis?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav