VISION+ No longer for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After much deliberation i've decided to keep my vision+ as i just love it too much, i'll fly as as when i can. :D

Re: PERFECT VISION+ & FPVLR STAGE 2 KIT, CASE, UK ONLY sorry

photos deleted.

UKFlyer said:
Deerstalker said:
Deerstalker said:
I'm very interested to buy. Can you leave your phone number and will phone about payment etc. deerstalker
UKFlyer said:
Where in the UK are you?
Deerstalker said:
I'm at south west in Scotland
Please leave number and will phone tomorrow night (Monday ) as going out now. Cheers
Hi, i've just tried to message you but cannot pm you for some reason? Can you please send me your telephone number via private message if you can and i will ring you after 5pm tomorrow. I'll not be leaving my number until i know you are a serious buyer, sorry.
Any more replies can you please put them in my advertisement in the classifieds section. http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25022
regards

Also included is a 3D printed sunshade for the galaxy S3 if you need it, was selling that seperate but will include. http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=24625

Not sure if you got phone number uk flyer so will try again. 01848 330450 please phone before 7pm thanks

Hi Deerstalker,sorry i called you at 7.30pm which was a bit late but could not get through. Will 7pm tomorrow be okay? Is it wise to put your number here?
With hindsight i can see posting out the phantom to a potential buyer a real problem here because obviously i would need all the cash in my account before i post so i realise the new buyer would have to trust me totally which i would not expect nowadays.
I do have a UK ebay account which i've held for many years, 700+ 100% feedback. if you have an account too maybe its a good idea to message through ebay to verify each other? At the end of the day the phantom will not be posted out until payment in full has been made.
I would really prefer someone to collect from me then i can run you through things if need be.
Also i will not take less than £1000 for everything, is this too much in your opinion?
I'm in no rush to sell and hand on heart i don't really want to sell because i know i can trust this one and if i do decide to ever get another one it will take time to have faith in it.
As i'm not getting much time to fly now i thought if someone wants it and willing to pay £1000 i'll let it go and probably spend it drowning my sorrows! :D

Deerstalker said:
Hi ukflyer. Will be in tomorrow night from 7 pm please phone then. Cheers
Now decided to keep the vision+ because i know i'd miss it too much and probably end up buying another soon enough,i'll be fying as and when i can. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic