Vision Memory card

Reaction score
I would just like to know which file`s it is ok to delete without messing locate Phantom or any other problems I could cause
The file`s I have left on my 4GB Card are
Android-secure
Baidu Map SDK
DCIM
LOST.DIR
Firmware.bin.bakOO
I Seem to have a big chunk of memory used up storing these files, Please can someone advise me also could I use a New blank card when the other is full or do I need the said file`s in case I loose my P2V Thankyou in advance

You only need the DCMI file. That's your pictures and video file. The firmware.bin file is your camera firmware but it can be deleted. You could just get a new card. Remember to format it in the camera before using it the first time. :)

Yes. Then you will just have the empty DCMI file.

Do you mean format the SD card with the app on your phone/ipad/tablet? or the DJI application on your PC or MAC?

anyone know how to fix an SD card that wont even work in a PC anymore?
Not sure whats wrong with it, but cannot even format it on Windows or anything... its a 32Gb Sandisk Ultra Micro SD

Is your adapter locked? These are usually very robust and reliable storage devices.

Formatted SD card with Vision App as advised all worked Thank`s for your time and help

For some reason the high end cards will not work with the vision camera. I think they may write to fast? I bought the expensive micro cards and they would not function at all. go back to the low end micro cards such as the one that came with the vision and you will be fine. It is an issue with the camera firmware. This time less is more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20