Vision GV-100 FPV system

Reaction score
Hey

I bought the Gaui Vision GV-100 FPV system to use with my Phantom.

But I dont have a clue how to hook it up.
I saw this video on youtube [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eskdJQItqbk[/youtube]
And it looks like he hooked up everything into the phantom. But how???? can somebody help me out here?

Please????

I just looked that product up. Jees, it's expensive. It has the same $40 7" screen that I have.
What are you using as a camera? GoPro? If so, you'll need a GoPro AV cable and then solder the wires to the input of the transmitter you bought.
To power the transmitter you will want to open up your phantom and find the aux power cable. Push it through one of the rubber bungs near the landing legs and then solder the cables to the power cables of the transmitter you bought.

I have GoPro Hero 3 black edition

And the video says that he connect everything inside the phantom... but I cannot figur out where and how..

As I said, you will need to solder the connections. Whether you solder them outside or inside the shell is up to you. You won't get the video transmitter inside the Phantom as there isn't the room. In the video, the transmitter is outside the Phantom on the right hand side.

Oh I misunderstood you! Sorry

I dont what the transmitter inside the phantom - and I know there is no room for it.. just installed the gimble so I know that ...
But thank you anyway!

The thing I dont get is where and what cable to Solder inside the phantom... that I dont get... He says
two for power and two for video.. but I dont understand where inside the phantom.

Inside your Phantom shell, you will see a small wire that red and grey that heads off to one of the grommets near one of the landing legs. This is the auxiliary power lead. Solder your power wires to this.

For video, you can take the aux video wires from your GoPro and route them inside your Phantom if you like but it would be much easier to connect these to the video Tx externally. There is nothing inside your Phantom that you should connect the video cables to.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik