Vision+ errors?

Reaction score
It seems to me that the vphantom seems to get a lot of what appears to be false errors. I plugged mine in to recalibrate the camera gimbal because it was pretty jumpy. Did that and all was well. However it said I needed a GPS calibration, not sure why because I was inside and it wasn't ever near any magnets, then the controller locked me out of IOC, after several reboots of the controller and MC it went back to normal. Took it outside and it picked up 5 satellites under my porch. It also told me I needed a compass calibration. Didn't do it because I figure I'll wait till my next flight. So since my last flight I have gotten the following errors:

Invalid Battery - unplugged and plugged back in and no issues

GPS needs Calibrated - once again did nothing, might just be from being inside

Compass Calibration - Did nothing, will calibrate before next flight

IOC- Turned off. turned back on but S2 wouldn't control it. Turned everything off and then back on and reconnected to vision app and S2 was working fine with all the IOC.

Yesterday it flew fine with no issues, all I did was drive home, kept phantom away from speakers etc. Are these kind of errors normal? I guess I should have just not connected it to the DJI software!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20