Vision + & Case Is it going to fit in standard P2 P2V case?

Reaction score
Like in subject. I read on other threads , that the landing skits are to be little wider. Can some owner of V+ put something to this and tell us what kind of cases they have and if V+ fits.
From other hand , should be no problem to put V+ to our older case, maybe sliglhty necessary to cut a little fom and that's all.
Correct me if I'm wrong

YES !

I JUST got my V+ at noon. First thing I checked was the case (after drooling over the gimbal). YES, it is exactly the same as the P2V, skid stance and height.

Re: YES !

FrankPA said:
I JUST got my V+ at noon. First thing I checked was the case (after drooling over the gimbal). YES, it is exactly the same as the P2V, skid stance and height.
We'll ? How come your not giving a report ???!! :)

Re: Vision + & Case Is it going to fit in standard P2 P2V c

PhilAnderson said:
I e-mailed DJI this question last week. The reply was: "The Phantom 2 body is exactly the same, your case should work." I will know for sure in about a week! :D

Thanks for that.
Hopefully i still don't have my own case. But after I receive my Phantom V+ , I will be able to put to new case.

Hi, the vision plus frame is around 10mm higher than the old vision one!!!!

Thanks for your interest in our ToughCase for XRV. We received one in tonight and were able to do some testing. While the taller landing gear does work with our new thinner top foam design, DJI made a small change to how the Wi-Fi repeater is mounted, requiring a slight change in our foam design. If you have an existing case you can trim the foam to accommodate this new design. We anticipate this will take about three weeks to resolve, we will be rolling our a revised design at that time.

Thanks for your business and continued interest in our products.

Sales Team
TradeCraft Cases

On Apr 15, 2014, at 5:56 PM, Morimoore <[email protected]> wrote:

I just ordered the vision plus , I have a vision case the I got from you about a month ago with the thinner foam on top. Looks like the new vision plus is a little taller. Have you tried one yet ?
Harold Moore

Sent from my iPad

eBay# 331177739932 DJI Phantom 2 Vision Wheeled Hard Case - Fits Phantom 2, Vision & Vision+ PLUS !

Thanks!

What about the controller? I read the wifi unit is a little different. I suppose it will depend on the case as to whether it still fits.

I have the GoProfessional case for the P2V and it fits the P2V+ just fine including the radio and repeater. No mods necessary.

wklee said:
Hi, the vision plus frame is around 10mm higher than the old vision one!!!!

Where did you get this information?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik